Friday, May 27, 2005

The Name Game

First of all, the previous post was written in the wee small hours of the morning, but cut, pasted, and posted at 11:30 AM. As rock-and-roll as I am, I was not drunk before noon. Not this time.

Anyways, here's some other rock-and-roll titles I considered for my rock-and-roll blog:

Ramble On.
Rave On.
88 Lines.
Rock and Roll Ain't Web Pollution.
Keep On Blogging In the Free World.
Blogging With Myself.
Def Webber.
The Moonblog Show (in reference/reverence to Allan Freed).
Blog This Way.
Move Over, Little Blog (in reference/reverence to Lonesome George and Hank Williams).
Blog On Blog (for Dylan).
Blog Rockin' Beats.
The Blog That Fell to Earth.
Put Another Dime in the Jukeblog, Baby.
Mama Told Me Not to Blog.
Hey! You! Get Offa My Blog!
I'll Never Be Your Beast of Blogging.
I Don't Always Get What I Blog.

Some of these may turn up as future headlines. But they're up for grabs.

Note the last three, and the one I used, are nods to the Stones, one of my favorite groups. I considered using as my name "The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man," an allusion to one of their B-sides, but I didn't want to be that music snobbish.

Another of my favorite bands is The Who, and potential IDs included Boris the Blogger or Blogger O' Riley.

Others included:
The 7th Son.
Johnny Blog Goode.
Voodoo Blogger (Slight Return).
Flyposter, for the rock-and-roll art form and multiple interpretations.
Thunderblog Newman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home